- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Superpitcher - The Golden Ravedays 12
- Write a Review
- L32604 000000000 L32604000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:12/15/2017;Notes:Musically and emotionally, Superpitcher's third full-length studio album, The Golden Ravedays, is a one sound autobiogr...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:12/15/2017;Notes:Musically and emotionally, Superpitcher's third full-length studio album, The Golden Ravedays, is a one sound autobiography that exhibits the skill, feeling, and style that the artist has honed over a period of twenty years, musically, and forty-plus-years, emotionally. And full-length it is: The Golden Ravedays is an epic album of 24 tracks stretching over 12 respective chapter albums, released on Hippie Dance sequentially during a one-year period. The 12th and final edition of The Golden Ravedays brings the final two tracks to the saga. Side A is the ballad of "Late Night Skanking". True to the soul of skanking this track is weaving it's delicate elements between the rise and fall of a monumental wave that teasingly never breaks. The main melody so seduces and hypnotizes that, before you know it, you're a wide-eyed cobra waving away in a basket. Standing ovation! Hands in the air! He made it! The very last track of Superpitcher's epic Golden Ravedays odyssey is a jovial spree, a hullabaloo of merrymaking, the perfect celebration of the beginning to end of this heroic album. "Punky Reggae Party" is a fantastic collision of festive sounds, beats, and voices that bring you undecipherable messages and everything else that is far beyond nice, nice, nice. Encore! Encore! Includes download code.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.