- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Supersonic Blues Machine - Californisoul
- Write a Review
- #K71477 000000000 K71477000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/20/2017;Notes:180gm vinyl LP pressing, includes digital download. Supersonic Blues Machine isn't just a band it's a mood, a comrades...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/20/2017;Notes:180gm vinyl LP pressing, includes digital download. Supersonic Blues Machine isn't just a band it's a mood, a comradeship, a melting pot of ideas. Featuring world-class musicians Fabrizio Grossi (bass/producer/ engineer), Texan Lance Lopez (guitar/vocals), and Kenny Aronoff (drums), Supersonic Blues Machine continue to explore the intricacies of the quintessential American genre of the blues on their new studio album, 'Californisoul.' Recorded at Fab's lab in north Hollywood, California, 'Californisoul' picks up right where the band left off on their well-received debut record, 'West of Flushing, South of Frisco,' effortlessly blending blues, rock, reggae, and soul. "Cry" is a beautiful piece of poetry that inspires listeners to search their soul, while "I am Done Missing You" reaches down deep with a message that will resonate with spurned lovers and those who left their bad habits in the past. 'Californisoul' is a celebration of the human condition, and "This is Love" takes inspiration from the likes of Bob Marley and war. "Elevate (feat. Eric Gales)" takes a close look at the "High" life, and how one must raise above temptation and tribulations.;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL, DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.