- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Supertramp - Breakfast In America
- Write a Review
- #K54109 000000000 K54109000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/29/2008;Notes:Vinyl reissue. Breakfast in America was the sixth album by the band Supertramp, released in 1979. It was recorded the p...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/29/2008;Notes:Vinyl reissue. Breakfast in America was the sixth album by the band Supertramp, released in 1979. It was recorded the previous year at the Village Recorder in Los Angeles. The album featured four hit singles: "The Logical Song" (#6), "Goodbye Stranger" (#15), "Take the Long Way Home" (#10), and the title cut (#16). The album's front cover was designed by Mike Doud and depicted Kate Murtagh as a Statue of Liberty figure with the twin World Trade Center towers appearing as two stacks of boxes and the plate of breakfast represents Battery Park, the departure point for the Staten Island Ferry.;Track List:1. Gone Hollywood;2. Logical Song;3. Goodbye Stranger;4. Breakfast in America;5. Oh Darling;6. Take the Long Way Home;7. Lord Is It Mine;8. Just Another Nervous Wreck;9. Casual Conversations;10. Child of Vision;Special Attributes:REISSUE
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.