- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Supertramp - Breakfast in America
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K60364 000000000 K60364000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/29/2013;Notes:Import picture-disc pressing of the 1979 album. With Breakfast in America, Supertramp had a genuine blockbuster hit, to...Click To Read More About This Product
Release Date:10/29/2013;Notes:Import picture-disc pressing of the 1979 album. With Breakfast in America, Supertramp had a genuine blockbuster hit, topping the charts for four weeks in the U.S. and selling millions of copies worldwide by the 1990s, the album had sold over 18 million units across the world. Although their previous records had some popular success, they never even hinted at the massive sales of Breakfast in America. Then again, Supertramp's earlier records weren't as pop-oriented as Breakfast. The majority of the album consisted of tightly written, catchy, well-constructed pop songs, like the hits 'The Logical Song', 'Take the Long Way Home', and 'Goodbye Stranger.'. Supertramp still had a tendency to indulge themselves occasionally, but Breakfast in America had very few weak moments. It was clearly their high-water mark.;Track List:1. Gone Hollywood (2010 Remastered);2. The Logical Song (2010 Remastered);3. Goodbye Stranger (2010 Remastered);4. Breakfast in America (2010 Remastered);5. Oh Darling (2010 Remastered);6. Take the Long Way Home (2010 Remastered);7. Lord Is It Mine (2010 Remastered);8. Just Another Nervous Wreck (2010 Remastered);9. Casual Conversations (2010 Remastered);10. Child of Vision (2010 Remastered)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.