- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Supreme Jubilees - It'll All Be Over
- Write a Review
- #K66133 000000000 K66133000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/27/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing housed in an expanded deluxe Stoughton gatefold Tip-On jacket. Digitally remastered edition of this 1...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:01/27/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing housed in an expanded deluxe Stoughton gatefold Tip-On jacket. Digitally remastered edition of this 1980 album from the California-based gospel-soul group. A band of brothers and cousins, the group was founded from two familes: brothers Joe and Dave Kingsby plus Dave's son David Kingsby Jr., and keyboardist Leonard Sanders plus his brothers Phillips (drummer), Tim (bassist), and Melvin (tenor). Released in 1980 on the group's own S&K (Sanders & Kingsby) label, IT'LL ALL BE OVER pinpoints a fatalistic mood exemplified by the title. It's lyrics drawn from the Old Testament, it's sound from the church by way of the disco, and it's a feel captured by the album cover-a low, orange sun setting over the Pacific ocean. It is, as Jessica Hundley observes in the brand new liner notes, 'both apocalyptic and seductive.' a copy of the album sold to a fan on a Texan tour made it's way to a San Antonio record store, where it was discovered nearly three decades later by collector David Haffner. He managed to introduced the group to Light in the Attic Records, which now presents the album, restored, remastered, and available to the public for the first time.;Track List:1. It'll All Be Over;2. Do You Believe;3. Thank You Lord;4. I Am on the Lord's Side;5. You Don't Know;6. Standing in the Need of Prayer;7. Got a Right;8. We'll Understand;9. Stop Today;Special Attributes:GATEFOLD LP JACKET, REMASTERED
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.