- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Surf Teens - Surf Mania
- Write a Review
- #K63667 000000000 K63667000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/09/2014;Notes:Digitally remastered edition of this rare 1963 album. In the late '90s, Bacchus Archives was put in touch with surf leg...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/09/2014;Notes:Digitally remastered edition of this rare 1963 album. In the late '90s, Bacchus Archives was put in touch with surf legend Norman Knowles, member of the Revels and writer of the surf classic 'Church Key' as Norman produced the classic but totally obscure LP that was originally released on the budget Sutton label in 1963, with no liner notes, no inner sleeve, and no distribution beyond the dollar rack at local grocery stores! It was rumored that there were some unreleased tracks and as it turned out, Norman had them! The tracks were taken from the best sources possible with many in stereo. The Surf Teens were from the central coast town of Atascadero, California and at the time consisted of Jeff Hammond, 16 years old, lead guitar, John Hammon, 13 years old, drums, Greg Smith, 16, rhythm guitar, Tony Johnson, 20, bass - their ages at the time of recording SURF MANIA prove indeed that they were surf teens!;Track List:1. Moonshine;2. Kalini Wipe Out;3. Bullwinkle;4. Sunset Beach;5. Longboard Surf;6. Moment of Truth;7. Luau;8. Kalini Wipe Out;9. Surfin' Tragedy;10. Steel Pier;11. Delano Surf Beat;12. Continental Surf;13. Chicago Surf;14. Bullwinkle;15. Intoxica;16. Church Key
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.