- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Survival Knife - Survivalized
- Write a Review
- #K80163 000000000 K80163000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/11/2014;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing of this 2014 EP including digital download. Survival Knife started out with a whalloping 1-2 punch of...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/11/2014;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing of this 2014 EP including digital download. Survival Knife started out with a whalloping 1-2 punch of singles on Kill Rock Stars and Subpop last year. Hot off the heels of their blistering full length LOOSE POWER, Survival Knife are back with SURVIVALIZED. Survival Knife's sound embodies the fierce guitar work of Justin Trosper (Unwound) and Brandt Sandeno, along with the husband/wife team of Kris and Meg Cunningham. Think Greg Ginn. Think John Reis. Think guitar rock. Plain and simple. Five songs of unparalleled whoop-ass. Guitar rock in 2014. Admit it. You want it back.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.