- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Survive - Rr7387 Remix Record
- Write a Review
- #K67194 000000000 K67194000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/03/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2017 remix EP. Formed in 2009, the prolific Austin, TX experimental synth quartet S U R V I V E have...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/03/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2017 remix EP. Formed in 2009, the prolific Austin, TX experimental synth quartet S U R V I V E have released two full-lengths and numerous EPs/singles since their inception, including recent contributions to the soundtrack for the acclaimed indie horror film The Guest. Additionally, two of the group's members recently scored the soundtrack for the new hit sci-fi/horror show Stranger Things starring Winona Ryder. Now, S U R V I V E have completed self-recording their second full-length via their home studios. The synth quartet's sophomore full-length and Relapse debut is a dark, sweeping exercise in analog synth mastery. The pulsating, nine-song instrumental release showcases immense diversity between tracks - RR7349's compositions range from grim tom-tom thunder to space-age epics, pairing tense plodding grooves with meditative ambience and driving, rhythmic beats. Inspired by IDM and horror scores alike, RR7349 is simultaneously ominous and hopeful tense and relaxed percussive and melodic. Remixers appearing here include Lena Willikens, Not Waving, Sam Haar and Justin K Broadrick as JK FLESH. For fans of The Haxan Cloak, Zombi, Perturbator, John Carpenter and Trent Reznor.;Track List:1. Cutthroat (Lena Willikens Remix);2. High Rise (Not Waving Remix);3. Wardenclyffe (Sam Haar Remix);4. Other (Justin K Broadrick As JK Flesh Remix)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.