- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Suzanne Menzel - Goodbyes & Beginnings
- Write a Review
- L34388 000000000 L34388000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/16/2018;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Frederiksberg Records is proud to announce the first reissue of Suzanne Menzel's 1981 album Goodbyes...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/16/2018;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Frederiksberg Records is proud to announce the first reissue of Suzanne Menzel's 1981 album Goodbyes and Beginnings. This sought-after rarity presents a blend of ambient, new-age, '60s-inspired folk music. The melancholic lyrics of singer/songwriter Suzanne Menzel are transformed by Danish New-Age pioneer, Klaus Schønning's, futuristic soundscape. Schønning not only produced Goodbyes and Beginnings, Menzel also credits him as giving her the artistic courage to self-release her first and only album. Goodbye's and Beginnings sits at the cross-section of many genres. Menzel's voice is as timeless as her heartfelt, somber lyrics. While Schønning's synthesizer, organ and rhythm computers offer a playful contrast. The beautiful tension between them creates a fresh, unique sound and makes Goodbye's and Beginnings hard to categorize even today.;Track List:1. Farewell Nancy;2. Goodbyes and Beginnings;3. What a Winter's Day;4. Under the Surface;5. I Feel It Starts Again;6. This Is Not Your Life She Was a Beautiful Lad;7. The Ghost;8. Winter Comes;9. On the Corner of July Summer Rain;10. The Advertising Song
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.