- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Swallow the Sun - When A Shadow Is Forced Into The Light
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L53266 000000000 L53266000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/25/2019;Notes:Limited 180gm clear colored vinyl LP pressing. There's beauty in life. There's darkness in death. For Swallow the Sun c...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:01/25/2019;Notes:Limited 180gm clear colored vinyl LP pressing. There's beauty in life. There's darkness in death. For Swallow the Sun creative force Juha Raivio, his world is the reverse. The Finnish songwriter is funneling the darkness in life and the beauty in death on new album, When A Shadow Is Forced into the Light. While much of the impressive, three-album saga Songs from the North I, II & III was inspired by the old forests of Sweden's midlands, Swallow the Sun's seventh album is directly informed by the loss of life partner and singer/songwriter Aleah Stanbridge (aka Aleah Starbridge). The result is a spectacular heart-string pull carefully ferried across a hopelessly scenic set of songs that transcend the boundaries of doom, death, and black metal. The title When A Shadow Is Forced Into The Light draws from a key line in Trees of Eternity's "Broken Mirror." From the absolute stunning lead-off title track to the fragile massiveness of "Never Left," Swallow the Sun have crafted a filmic masterpiece around Raivio's bereavement and subsequent journey through it.;Special Attributes:CLEAR VINYL, GATEFOLD LP JACKET, 180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.