- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Swans - My Father Will Guide Me Up a Rope to the Sky
- Write a Review
- #K79680 000000000 K79680000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/21/2010;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2010 album from the veteran Alt-Rock outfit. After years of pursuing a lightly different path with h...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/21/2010;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2010 album from the veteran Alt-Rock outfit. After years of pursuing a lightly different path with his band Angels of Light and recording and producing a diverse roster of artists for his Young God label, Michael Gira has reconvened his legendary group Swans. As he says: 'This is not a reunion. It's not some dumb-ass nostalgia act. It is not repeating the past. After five Angels of Light albums, I need a way to move forward, in a new direction, and it just so happens that revivifying the idea of Swans allows me to do that.';Track List:1. No Words / No Thoughts;2. Reeling the Liars in;3. Jim;4. My Birth;5. You Fucking People Make Me Sick;6. Eden Prison;7. Little Mouth;8. Inside Madeline
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.