- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Swell Maps - A Trip To Marineville
- Write a Review
- #K67299 000000000 K67299000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/07/2012;Notes:Noisy and experimental, Britain's Swell Maps experienced little commercial success during the course of their chaotic c...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/07/2012;Notes:Noisy and experimental, Britain's Swell Maps experienced little commercial success during the course of their chaotic career, but in hindsight they stand as one of the pivotal acts of the new wave: not only was the group an acknowledged inspiration to the likes of Sonic Youth and Pavement, but their alumni - most notably brothers Nikki Sudden and Epic Soundtracks - continued on as key players in the underground music community.;Track List:1. H.S. Art;2. Another Song;3. Vertical Slum;4. Spitfire Parade;5. Harmony in Your Bedroom;6. Don't Throw Ashtrays at Me!;7. Midget Submarine;8. Bridge Head (Pt.9);9. Full Moon in My Pocket;10. Blam!!!;11. Full Moon (Reprise);12. Gunboats;13. Adventuring Into Basketry;14. My Lil' Shoppes 'Round the Corner;15. Loin of the Surf;16. Doctor at Cake;17. Steven Does;18. Bronze and Baby Shoes;Special Attributes:REISSUE
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.