- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Swim Deep - To My Brother
- Write a Review
- #K81521 000000000 K81521000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/14/2015;Notes:Swim Deep were initially billed as an indie hype, but there was always a lot more to the band than that. Intrigued by e...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/14/2015;Notes:Swim Deep were initially billed as an indie hype, but there was always a lot more to the band than that. Intrigued by electronics, the band recently went back in the studio eager to experiment. New single 'To My Brother' has just gone online, and it fuses a gospel tinged vocal with producer which explicitly recalls the Acid House era. But this isn't some baggy work out. Rather, Swim Deep fuse their melodic approach to plenty of vintage Roland technology, bouncy bass lines and some euphoric lyrics. Singer Austin Williams says: "There's been inspiration from the sound and ethics of the acid house movement of the late eighties. It feels like there are a lot of parallels with what we have today, that sort of determination to dance whilst everything falls apart around you. We're not being revivalists though, for us every summer could be the summer of love. This track comes from pure obsession with Motown hits, a 303 machine we dusted off in the studio and a heroic breakbeat whilst lyrically it's reflecting a war with my own words, a sort of frustrated parody. Preaching to myself.";Track List:1. To My Brother
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.