- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Switchfoot - Beautiful Letdown
- Write a Review
- #K67393 000000000 K67393000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:12/16/2014;Notes:The Beautiful Letdown is the fourth studio album by alternative rock band Switchfoot. Originally released on February 2...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:12/16/2014;Notes:The Beautiful Letdown is the fourth studio album by alternative rock band Switchfoot. Originally released on February 25, 2003, it launched the band into the mainstream on the strength of two top 20 singles: "Meant Live" and "Dare You to Move." for a band who took their name from their beloved surfing hobby, Switchfoot are anything but poster boys for the slacker mindset. The San Diego quartet spent little time resting on the laurels of their Best Rock Gospel Album Grammy nomination for 2000's LEARNING TO BREATHE, opting for a tireless tour schedule instead. Their first offering with new label Red Ink finds the band further refining their pop-rock craft. Switchfoot's music makes no secret at making musical nods to their contemporaries, most notably Foo Fighters ("Ammunition"), Third Eye Blind ("Dare You to Move"), and Sugar Ray ("Gone"). with THE BEAUTIFUL LETDOWN, Switchfoot succeed at making a document reflecting on real life with a consistent undercurrent of hope and humility.;Track List:1. Meant to Live;2. This If Your Life;3. More Than Fine;4. Ammunition;5. Dare You to Move;6. Redemption;7. The Beautiful Letdown;8. Gone;9. On Fire;10. Adding to the Noise;11. Twenty-Four
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.