- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Switchfoot - Oh Gravity
- Write a Review
- #K76648 000000000 K76648000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/11/2015;Notes:The highly anticipated sixth album from Switchfoot, contains 12 new tracks written by the band an produced by Tim Palme...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/11/2015;Notes:The highly anticipated sixth album from Switchfoot, contains 12 new tracks written by the band an produced by Tim Palmer (Tin Machine, Pearl Jam, The Cure, Mother Love Bone, U2) & Switchfoot with Grammy winning executive producer Steve Lillywhite. The new album expands Switchffot's sonic palette while at the same time dealing with social issues on songs like the alt-country blues of 'Dirty Second Hands,' in which Jon Foreman sings of the dehumanization that comes with technology. Other politically motivated tracks include 'Oh! Gravity' the title track's generational appeal for love, peace and understanding, 'American Dram,' with it's biting truth, 'Awakening,' about trying to recover the innocence of a child in the midst of an ever harsher reality, the sawing alt-country of 'Head Over Heels,' the exotic instrumentation and Middle Eastern flavor of 'Circles,' the REM like pulse of '4:12', the lush Brit-pop melodies of 'Yesterdays,' the Echo and the Bunnymen/Smiths influenced 'Burn Out Bright' and Motown sound of 'Amateur Lovers.;Track List:1. Oh! Gravity;2. American Dream;3. Dirty Second Hands;4. Awakening;5. Circles;6. Amateur Lovers;7. Faust Midas and Myself;8. Head Over Heels (In This Life);9. Yesterdays;10. Burn Out Bright;11. Let Your Love Be Strong
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.