- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sylvie Simmons - Sylvie
- Write a Review
- #K83058 000000000 K83058000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/25/2014;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2014 release, the haunting debut album by a singer/songwriter who has been making music since she wa...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/25/2014;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2014 release, the haunting debut album by a singer/songwriter who has been making music since she was a little girl but just for herself. The raw, delicate, and sensual songs about love and love gone wrong are performed on a ukulele, which here sounds like a broken harp or a heartbroken guitar. Late last year, in a gap between tours, Giant Sand's Howe Gelb lured Sylvie to the desert where they recorded live to tape in Wavelab Studio in Tucson, with Thoger Lund playing upright bass and Howe, who produced the album, backing her brilliantly on guitar, synthesizers, and piano.;Track List:1. Moon Over Chinatown;2. My Lips Still Taste of You;3. Hard Act to Follow;4. Lonely Cowgirl;5. Town Called Regret;6. The Rose You Left Me;7. Midnight Cowboy;8. Life Goes Bad;9. Who Knows Where Time Goes;10. You Are in My Arms;11. Rhythm of the Rain;12. Midnight Cowboy Reprise;Special Attributes:GATEFOLD LP JACKET
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.