- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
T++ - Wireless
- Write a Review
- #K81124 000000000 K81124000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/08/2010;Notes:Repress forthcoming. Wireless is the last work Torsten Profrock produces as Tu. Long ago snagged by the rhythmic innova...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/08/2010;Notes:Repress forthcoming. Wireless is the last work Torsten Profrock produces as Tu. Long ago snagged by the rhythmic innovations of the post jungle underground, Profrock makes explicit his debt to the radical fringe of UK garage. Snapping step rhythms are at the heart of these tracks additionally, the release is shot through with the contorted samples of voice and ndingidi from a handful of old East African 78s. The result: a record that sounds both ancient and modern, possessing an almost occult power.;Track List:1. Cropped;2. Anyi;3. Voices No Bodies;4. Dig;Special Attributes:EXTENDED PLAY, REISSUE
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.