- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
T. Rex - Dandy in the Underworld
- Write a Review
- K60510 000000000 K60510000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/30/2015;Notes:Limited 180 gram audiophile vinyl LP pressing of this album from Marc Bolan & Co., lovingly restored in original sleeve...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/30/2015;Notes:Limited 180 gram audiophile vinyl LP pressing of this album from Marc Bolan & Co., lovingly restored in original sleeve replication and cut from the latest digital remaster. Dandy in the Underworld was the twelfth and final studio album by T. Rex and was released in March 1977. It reached #26 in the UK charts, the band's highest-charting album since 1974's Zinc Alloy and the Hidden Riders of Tomorrow. The title track was released as a single but failed to chart, though "I Love to Boogie" and "The Soul of My Suit" achieved chart placing in the UK. Dandy in the Underworld was regarded by many T. Rex fans as a comeback for the band. However, it would prove to be the band's final album, as Marc Bolan died in a car crash in September 1977. The album was praised for the strength of the songwriting and Bolan's vocal performances.;Track List:1. Dandy in the Underworld;2. Crimson Moon;3. Universe;4. I'm a Fool for You Girl;5. I Love to Boogie;6. Visions of Domino;7. Jason B. Sad;8. Groove a Little;9. The Soul of My Suit;10. Hang - Ups;11. Pain and Love;12. Teen Riot Structure
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.