- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
T. Rex - Tanx
- Write a Review
- #K62803 000000000 K62803000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/26/2011;Notes:TANX marked the close of what many consider T. Rexs golden era unfortunately, the band members would drift off one by ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/26/2011;Notes:TANX marked the close of what many consider T. Rexs golden era unfortunately, the band members would drift off one by one soon after, until Marc Bolan was the only one remaining by the mid-70s.;Track List:1. Tenement Lady;2. Rapids;3. Mister Mister;4. Broken Hearted Blues;5. Shock Rock;6. Country Honey;7. Electric Slim the Factory Hen;8. Mad Donna;9. Born to Boogie;10. Life Is Strange;11. The Street Babe Shadow;12. Highway Knees;13. Lefthand Luke
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.