- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
T-Rex - Zinc Alloy
- Write a Review
- #K90358 000000000 K90358000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/30/2015;Notes:Limited 180 gram audiophile vinyl LP pressing of this album from Marc Bolan & Co., lovingly restored in original sleeve...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/30/2015;Notes:Limited 180 gram audiophile vinyl LP pressing of this album from Marc Bolan & Co., lovingly restored in original sleeve replication and cut from the latest digital remaster. Zinc Alloy and the Hidden Riders of Tomorrow (subtitled A Creamed Cage in August) was the ninth studio album by Bolan & T. Rex, released in February 1974. Marc Bolan discovered the Musicland Studios in Munich and was one of the first British artists recording here, most basic recordings were done here during the second half of 1973. The songs reflect a darker mood than on Bolan's earlier releases, with lead track "Venus Loon" having quite grotesque subject matter. This was surely reflective of Bolan's inner uncertainty about his status in the rock world now that he was no longer a teen idol. Other songs such as "Galaxy" and "Change" contain similar forebodings and dark imagery. The music, too, is ambitious and complex, containing some of Marc's most inventive extended guitar solos.;Track List:1. Venus Loon;2. Sound Pit;3. Explosive Mouth;4. Galaxy;5. Change;6. Nameless Wildness;7. Teenage Dream;8. Liquid Gang;9. Carsmile Smith the Old One;10. You Got to Jive to Stay Alive;11. Spanish Midnight;12. Interstellar Soul;13. Painless Persuasion V the Meathawk Immacula;14. The Avengers (Superbad);15. The Leopards Featuring Gardenia the Mighty Slug
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.