- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Tacocat - Lost Time
- Write a Review
- #K65040 000000000 K65040000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/01/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing including digital download. 2016 release. Hanging out with Tacocat and listening to Tacocat are remar...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/01/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing including digital download. 2016 release. Hanging out with Tacocat and listening to Tacocat are remarkably similar experiences, like the best party you've ever been to, where, instead of jostling for social position, everyone just wants to eat candy and talk about Sassy Magazine, sci-fi, cultural dynamic shifts, and bad experiences with men. Tacocat's third studio album, Lost Time (an X-Files reference, doy), is their first with producer Erik Blood.;Track List:1. Dana Katherine Scully;2. FDP;3. I Love Seattle;4. I Hate the Weekend;5. You Can't Fire Me I Quit;6. The Internet;7. Plan a Plan B;8. Talk;9. Men Explain Things to Me;10. Horse GRRLS;11. Night Swimming;12. Leisure Bees;Special Attributes:DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.