- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Taking Back Sunday - Happiness Is
- Write a Review
- K55705 000000000 K55705000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/18/2014;Notes:2014 album from the pop punk band. Taking Back Sunday are back with their sixth studio album and their first since join...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/18/2014;Notes:2014 album from the pop punk band. Taking Back Sunday are back with their sixth studio album and their first since joining Hopeless. The band returns with their classic sound that continues to resonate with fans. Taking Back Sunday have been working on the album since May with two different producers and completed a portion of the record at Rancho Recordo with producer and long-time sound engineer Marc Jacob Hudson (Saves the Day, the Sellers.) They headed to Long Island to finish up with Mike Sapone (Brand New, O'Brother) who also worked with them on the Demos for TELL ALL YOUR FRIENDS.;Track List:1. Preface;2. Flicker Fade;3. Stood a Chance;4. All the Way;5. Beat Up Car;6. It Takes More;7. They Don't Have Any Friends;8. Better Homes and Gardens;9. Like You Do;10. We Were Younger Then;11. Nothing at All
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.