- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Taking Back Sunday - Louder Now
- Write a Review
- #K58172 000000000 K58172000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/14/2017;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing. Louder Now is the third studio album by Taking Back Sunday, originally released in 2006. In ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/14/2017;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing. Louder Now is the third studio album by Taking Back Sunday, originally released in 2006. In April 2005, the group had begun writing material for the album. Two months later, they signed with Warner Bros. Records and contributed a song to the Fantastic Four soundtrack. Soon afterwards, the group rented a room in Manhattan where they composed songs for Louder Now. They came up with 20 songs, discarding half of them and recording demos of the remainder. The group began recording Louder Now with Eric Valentine in September 2005 at Barefoot Studios in Los Angeles, California. After Warner Bros. Told them they did not need to rush, they recorded new demos. Recording ended on New Year's Day, 2006. Louder Now was voted Kerrang!'s album of the year. It debuted at #2 on the Billboard 200 and reached the top 10 of several Billboard charts and the top 20 in Canada, Australia and the UK.;Track List:1. What's It Feel Like to Be a Ghost?;2. Liar [It Takes One to Know One];3. Makedamnsure;4. Up Against [Blackout];5. My Blue Heaven;6. Twenty-Twenty Surgery;7. Spin;8. Divine Intervention;9. Miami;10. Error: Operator;11. I'll Let You Live
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.