- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Taking Back Sunday - Tell All Your Friends
- Write a Review
- #K58032 000000000 K58032000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/19/2012;Notes:Limited colored vinyl LP repressing of the Alt-Rock band's 2002 debut album. Includes the bonus LP track 'The Ballad of...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/19/2012;Notes:Limited colored vinyl LP repressing of the Alt-Rock band's 2002 debut album. Includes the bonus LP track 'The Ballad of Sal Villanueva'. Victory Records.;Track List:1. You Know How I Do;2. Bike Scene;3. Cute Without the E Cut from the Team;4. There's No I in Team;5. Great Romance of the 20th Century;6. Ghost Man on Third;7. Timberwolves at New Jersey;8. The Blue Channel;9. You're So Last Summer;10. Head Club;11. The Ballad of Sal Villannueva
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.