- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Taking Back Sunday - Tidal Wave
- Write a Review
- K55689 000000000 K55689000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/16/2016;Notes:Limited double colored vinyl LP pressing in gatefold jacket including digital download. 2016 release, the seventh album...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/16/2016;Notes:Limited double colored vinyl LP pressing in gatefold jacket including digital download. 2016 release, the seventh album from the alt-rock band. Following 2014's top 10 debut of Happiness Is, Taking Back Sunday return with their album Tidal Wave. The name Tidal Wave is taken from the collection's first single, "Even throughout each song on the record there are a lot of references to water," vocalist Adam Lazzara explains. "That's why it seems like that title kept poking it's neck out." Material for the album was written in between tours for Happiness Is. Taking Back Sunday was formed in Long Island, New York by guitarist Eddie Reyes in 1999. The band has seen line-up changes over the years but still remain a strong and focused unit.;Track List:1. Death Wolf;2. Tidal Wave;3. You Can't Look Back;4. Fences;5. All Excess;6. I Felt It Too;7. Call Come Running;8. Holy Water;9. In the Middle of It All;10. We Don't Go in There;11. Homecoming;12. I'll Find a Way to Make It What You Want;Special Attributes:GATEFOLD LP JACKET, BLUE, CLEAR VINYL, DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.