- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Talib Kweli - Fuck the Money
- Write a Review
- #K75326 000000000 K75326000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/29/2016;Notes:Limited double vinyl LP pressing. 2015 release. The issues of police brutality, corporate greed and racial inequality c...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:01/29/2016;Notes:Limited double vinyl LP pressing. 2015 release. The issues of police brutality, corporate greed and racial inequality continue to fuel a powerful movement in America today. Never one to mince words, legendary New York rapper Talib Kweli's voice has become a prominent one across not only social media platforms, but through television appearances and his music as well. This surprise release sees Kweli take politicians, bankers and the entire capitalist system head on. Apart from his very successful solo career, Kweli also earned recognition through his work with fellow Brooklyn-bred rapper Mos Def, in East Coast hip hop group Black Star, as they are collectively known.;Track List:1. Gratitude (Prod. Thanks Joey);2. Leslie Nope (Prod. Amadeus);3. Nice Things (Prod. Amadeus);4. Echoes (Feat. Miguel Patrick Stump) (Prod. Farhot);5. Fuck the Money (Feat. Cassper Nyovest) (Prod. Farhot);6. Fall Back (Feat. Styles P Nire) (Prod. Amadeus);7. He Said She Said (Prod. Farhot);8. Butterfly (Feat. Steffanie Christi'an) (Prod. Kaytranada);9. Baby Girl (Feat. Kendra Ross) (Prod. Abhi//Dijon);10. The Venetian (Feat. Niko Is Ab-Soul) (Prod. the Alchemist);11. Money Good (Prod. Amadeus)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.