- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Talib Kweli - Lost Lyrics Rare Releases & Beautiful B-Sides
- Write a Review
- #K66034 000000000 K66034000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:12/11/2015;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing. Never one to follow a popular trend or path, Brooklyn legend Talib Kweli released a surprise...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:12/11/2015;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing. Never one to follow a popular trend or path, Brooklyn legend Talib Kweli released a surprise album of rarities, b-sides and unheard tracks to further his already extensive catalog. With features from Kanye West, Killer Mike, Mos Def, Common and more, the LP is represents an opening of the vaults with an all-star lineup. Now celebrating 20 years as a recording artist, Talib hails from Brooklyn, New York City, New York. Apart from his own releases, Kweli also earned recognition through his work with fellow Brooklyn-bred rapper Mos Def, in East Coast hip hop group Black Star, as they are collectively known.;Track List:1. Space (Produced By Dave West);2. 2000 Seasons (Prod. By Hi Tek);3. Black Star - Bright As the Stars (Prod. By Ayatollah);4. Wack Niggaz Feat. Common Kanye West Consequence (Prod. By Kanye West);5. Boomerang Featuring Niko Is K'valentine Cory Mo (Prod. By Cory Mo);6. Ocean Song Feat. Mela Machinko (Prod. By Rahki);7. 7:30 Feat. Res (Prod. By DJ Quik);8. Fortfied Live Feat. Yasiin Bey (Fka Mos Def) Mr. Man (Prod. By Hi Tek);9. Tryin to Breathe Feat. Killer Mike (Prod. By Midi Mafia);10. Distractions (Prod. By Oh No)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.