- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Talk Talk - It's My Life
- Write a Review
- #K62429 000000000 K62429000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/20/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. It's My Life is the second studio album by British band Talk Talk, released in 1984. It was a Top 5 ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/20/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. It's My Life is the second studio album by British band Talk Talk, released in 1984. It was a Top 5 hit album in several European countries, thanks to the big international success of it's singles (notably "Such a Shame"), but only reached #35 in the UK Top 40 chart. In the United States, the album just missed the Top 40, reaching #42. It's My Life was particularly successful in Switzerland, the Netherlands and Germany where the album peak-charted at numbers 2, 3 and 4, respectively. In the Netherlands, the album stayed in the charts for 64 weeks between 1984 and 1986.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.