- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Tall Heights - Neptune
- Write a Review
- #K66508 000000000 K66508000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/23/2016;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP pressing in gatefold jacket. Neptune is the 2016 major label debut album from Boston progressive...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/23/2016;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP pressing in gatefold jacket. Neptune is the 2016 major label debut album from Boston progressive folk duo, Tall Heights. Neptune is the follow up to 2015's Holding On, Holding Out EP which was met with critical acclaim from outlets like NPR and The Wall Street Journal who compared their emotive harmonies and poignant lyrics to the likes of Simon & Garfunkel, Sigur Ros and Bon Iver. Of particular note is the track "Spirit Cold". In a short time it has reached almost 5.5 Million streams on Spotify and is growing quickly. The multi-talented singer songwriters, composers and instrumentalists featuring Paul Wright on cello/vocals and Tim Harrington on acoustic guitar/vocals got their start busking on the streets of Boston, growing up in a neighboring town in Massachusetts. Neptune is a far lusher construct than those early acoustic days - along with pristine and emotive vocal harmonies, there's subtly chugging electric guitar and a spare descending bassline on "Iron in the Fire," ethereal synthesizers and a spacious drum part on "Spirit Cold," a brittle splash of percussion to open "Backwards and Forwards" and feedback created by two cellphones on "Cross My Mind.";Special Attributes:GATEFOLD LP JACKET, 180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.