- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Tall Heights - Neptune
- Write a Review
- #K90393 000000000 K90393000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/07/2016;Notes:Limited 180gm audiophile vinyl LP pressing including insert. 2016 release. The multi-talented singer-songwriters, compo...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/07/2016;Notes:Limited 180gm audiophile vinyl LP pressing including insert. 2016 release. The multi-talented singer-songwriters, composers and instrumentalists featuring Paul Wright on cello/vocals and Tim Harrington on acoustic guitar/vocals got their start busking on the streets of Boston, growing up in a neighboring town in Massachusetts. Neptune is a far lusher construct than those early acoustic days - along with pristine and emotive vocal harmonies, there's subtly chugging electric guitar and a spare descending bass-line on 'Iron in the Fire', ethereal synthesizers and a spacious drum part on 'Spirit Cold', a brittle splash of percussion to open 'Backwards and Forwards' and feedback created by two cellphones on 'Cross My Mind'. The first single of Neptune, 'Spirit Cold' has already received rave reviews and 5.5 million streams on Spotify. NPR and The Wall Street Journal compared their emotive harmonies and poignant lyrics to the likes of Simon & Garfunkel, Sigur Ros and Bon Iver.;Track List:1. Iron in the Fire;2. Spirit Cold;3. River Wider;4. No Man Alive;5. The Runaway;6. Infrared;7. Horse to Water;8. Backwards and Forwards;9. Two Blue Eyes;10. Cross My Mind;11. Growing;12. Wayfarers
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.