- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Tamam Shud - Goolutionites Andthe Real People
- Write a Review
- #K75818 000000000 K75818000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:12/16/2014;Notes:During early 1970 TAMAM SHUD signed with the newly established Australian division of Warner Bros. Records, for whom th...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:12/16/2014;Notes:During early 1970 TAMAM SHUD signed with the newly established Australian division of Warner Bros. Records, for whom they recorded their second LP, the environmentally-themed Goolutionites and the Real People, but in June 1970, soon after it was finished, both Davidson and Gaze left to form progressive rock group, Kahvas Jute with bassist Bob Daisley and singer-guitarist Dennis Wilson. Tamam Shud were an Australian psychedelic and progressive rock and surf rock band, formed in Newcastle N. S. W. Australia. The band had previously gone under the name Four Strangers then The Sunsets then finally they settled on the name Tamam Shud in 1967 after moving to Sydney and adding a new member Peter Barron on Bass Guitar. They released two albums, Evolution (1969) and Goolutionites and the Real People (1970) before disbanding in 1972. After a lengthy hiatus they reformed in 1993 to release a third album, Permanent Culture in 1994 but disbanded again in 1995.;Track List:1. Goolutionites Theme / They'll Take You Down on the Lot;2. I Love You All;3. Heaven Is Closed;4. A Plague;5. Stand in the Sunlight;6. Take a Walk on a Foggy Morn;7. Goolutionites Theme Part 1 / Part 2
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.