- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Tangerine Dream - Quantum Key
- Write a Review
- #K61032 000000000 K61032000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/18/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2015 release from the German electronic outfit, a continuation of The Quantum Years project. Edgar F...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/18/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2015 release from the German electronic outfit, a continuation of The Quantum Years project. Edgar Froese, the head and founder of Tangerine Dream, had the wonderful idea of translating the current knowledge of the quantum physics - which he was very much interested in - into sound and already started this project before his sad death in January 2015. The cupdisc Mala Kunia was the first music out of The Quantum Years series which was published in November 2014 on the occasion of the MMW Festival concert in Melbourne. It was a great fortune that Edgar still had the chance to discuss his vision with the remaining band members and that Bianca, Edgar's wife, decided to continue with Tangerine Dream. She knew that Thorsten, Ulrich and Hoshiko could face this huge challenge with their beautiful talents. At the same time this task would be a unique chance for the music coming to life. So the band continued developing these musical ideas after Edgar's sudden "change of his cosmic address" and you will have the chance now to listen to some wonderful tracks. In honor of Edgar!;Track List:1. Genesis of Precious Thoughts;2. Electron Bonfire;3. Drowning in Universes;4. Mirage of Reality
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.