- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Tapper Zukie - Tapper Roots
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K70702 000000000 K70702000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/06/2015;Notes:LP version. Tapper Zukie was high on a list of artists that Richard Branson in 1978 had in mind to sign to his new regg...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:01/06/2015;Notes:LP version. Tapper Zukie was high on a list of artists that Richard Branson in 1978 had in mind to sign to his new reggae label Front Line. The mission was to sign the cream of the reggae crop when the Virgin record boss went down to Jamaica with a group of reggae-minded people, included in that group was one Johnny Rotten, singer of the very recently disbanded group the Sex Pistols. The result of which would be a two album deal between Tapper and the label. The first release also in 1978 was the album Peace in the Ghetto (KSCD 052 CD/KSLP 052 LP) and this release, Tapper Roots.;Track List:1. Oh Lord;2. Satta;3. Don't Shoot the Youth;4. Rastaman Skank;5. Riding West;6. Tapper Roots;7. First Street Rock;8. Green Bay Murder;9. Freedom Street;10. Simpleton Leave Violence;11. Make Faith;12. New Star
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.