- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Tarja - Shadow Self
- Write a Review
- #K75163 000000000 K75163000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/12/2016;Notes:Limited double vinyl LP pressing. 2016 release from the Finnish metal vocalist. The Shadow Self picks up where The Brig...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/12/2016;Notes:Limited double vinyl LP pressing. 2016 release from the Finnish metal vocalist. The Shadow Self picks up where The Brightest Void left off. The driving beat and groove of the catchy "Innocence" sucks you in with its striking chorus and melody whereas the album version of "No Bitter End" presents an extended almost progressive instrumental part - a trait which can be found in more than one song on both albums. "Diva" on the other hand can be described a darkly folkloristic and theatrical song that heaves you to a gigantic soundscape during the chorus. "Demon's In You", Tarja's remarkable collaboration with Alissa White-Gluz of melodic death metal band Arch Enemy, brings a surprising edge and heavy element to the record and shows that this is indeed the heaviest album Tarja has ever done whereas the closing song of the album "Too Many" features an unusual, unexpected sound and once more makes clear to always can expect the unexpected from the most successful Finnish solo artist.;Track List:1. Innocence;2. Demons in You (With Alissa White-Gluz);3. No Bitter End Side;4. Love to Hate;5. Supremacy;6. The Living End;7. Eagle Eye (Album Version);8. Undertaker Side;9. Calling from the Wild;10. Too Many
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.