- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Tarotplane - 358 Oblique
- Write a Review
- L32683 000000000 L32683000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/26/2018;Notes:Baltimore's PJ Dorsey has traversed a lifelong journey delving into psychoactive music which can alter one's cognitive ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:01/26/2018;Notes:Baltimore's PJ Dorsey has traversed a lifelong journey delving into psychoactive music which can alter one's cognitive and conscious state. He harnesses his experiences to create music as Tarotplane. Using guitar, effects, and processing, he produces time suspending soundscapes - immersive music for merging the mind and body. 358 Oblique is the follow-up to First which was released on Aguirre Records in 2015 (ZORN 041LP). Find yourself adrift in the lapping waters of a slow unraveling sea of sound, a spectral vortex of shimmering tones and discrete samples guide the listener into an aural abyss, while plangent six-string melodies offer glimpses into a sanctifying sensory space. The two explorations provide an evocative journey through a psychedelic continuum and beyond. Track titles courtesy of Edward Ka-Spel (Legendary Pink Dots). Recorded between 2014-2017. Assembled at Grey Ark Studios/Wrightway Studios, Baltimore Additional production on "A Polaroid Sunset" by Rob Girardi Keyboard/sound processing on "A Polaroid Sunset" by Jack Moore Audio consultant: Jack Moore.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.