- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Taylor Swift - Fearless Platinum Edition
- Write a Review
- #K54495 000000000 K54495000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/06/2016;Notes:Limited double vinyl LP pressing in gatefold sleeve. Platinum edition of the pop/country star's sophomore album featuri...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/06/2016;Notes:Limited double vinyl LP pressing in gatefold sleeve. Platinum edition of the pop/country star's sophomore album featuring six new songs not found on the original release. Taylor is the only country female artist to have five Top 10 singles from a debut album and the only country female vocalist this decade to reach the Top 5 on Billboard's Hot 100 Chart. Fearless was released on November 11, 2008, by Big Machine Records. As with her debut, Swift wrote or co-wrote all 13 original tracks on Fearless. Most of the songs were written as the singer promoted her debut album as opening act for numerous country artists. Due to the unavailability of collaborators on the road, eight songs were self-penned by Swift. Other songs were co-written with Liz Rose, Hillary Lindsey, Colbie Caillat, and John Rich. Swift also made her debut as a record producer, co-producing all songs on the album with Nathan Chapman.;Track List:1. Jump Then Fall;2. Untouchable;3. Forever Always (Piano Version);4. Come in with the Rain;5. Superstar;6. The Other Side of the Door;7. Fearless;8. Fifteen;9. Love Story;10. Hey Stephen;11. White Horse;12. You Belong with Me;13. Breathe;14. Tell Me Why;15. You're Not Sorry;16. The Way I Loved You;17. Forever Always;18. The Best Day;19. Change;Special Attributes:GATEFOLD LP JACKET
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.