- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Taylor Swift - Red
- Write a Review
- K54485 000000000 K54485000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:12/04/2012;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. 2012 release, the fourth album from the internationally successful singer/songwriter. Swift c...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:12/04/2012;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. 2012 release, the fourth album from the internationally successful singer/songwriter. Swift co-wrote the album with people 'from all different places in music'. Collaborators include Dan Wilson, Butch Walker, Max Martin, Lori McKenna, Ed Sheeran and Mark Foster of Foster the People. Rolling Stone has described the album as 'Swift's most eclectic set ever, ranging from 'State of Grace', a howling, U2-style epic with reverb-drenched guitars, to a sweet acoustic duet with U.K. singer Ed Sheeran. Another key track even features a Dubstep-inspired bass breakdown. The album's lead single, 'We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together', became Swift's first number one single on the US Billboard Hot 100 chart, recording the highest ever one-week sales figures for a female artist.;Track List:1. State of Grace;2. Red;3. Treacherous;4. I Knew You Were Trouble;5. All Too Well;6. 22;7. I Almost Do;8. We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together;9. Stay Stay Stay;10. The Last Time (Featuring Gary Lightbody of Snow Patrol);11. Holy Ground;12. Sad Beautiful Tragic;13. The Lucky One;14. Everything Has Changed (Featuring Ed Sheeran);15. Starlight;16. Begin Again
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.