- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Taylor Swift - Taylor Swift
- Write a Review
- #K54494 000000000 K54494000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/06/2016;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing in gatefold sleeve. 2006 self-titled debut studio album by superstar Taylor Swift. Swift was 1...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/06/2016;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing in gatefold sleeve. 2006 self-titled debut studio album by superstar Taylor Swift. Swift was 16 years old at the time of the album's release and wrote it's songs during her freshman year of high school. Swift has writing credits on all of the album's songs, including those co-written with Liz Rose. Swift experimented with several producers, ultimately choosing Nathan Chapman, who had produced her demo album. Musically, the album is country music styled, and lyrically it speaks of romantic relationships, a couple of which Swift wrote from observing relationships before being in one.;Track List:1. Tim McGraw;2. Picture to Burn;3. Teardrops on My Guitar (Radio Single Version);4. A Place in This World;5. Cold As You;6. The Outside;7. Tied Together with a Smile;8. Stay Beautiful;9. Should've Said No;10. Mary's Song (Oh My My My);11. Our Song (Radio Single Version);12. I'm Only Me When I'm with You;13. Invisible;14. A Perfectly Good Heart;15. Teardrops on My Guitar (Pop Version);Special Attributes:GATEFOLD LP JACKET
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.