- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Tears Begin to Fall/Speed Up
- Write a Review
- #K81454 000000000 K81454000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/05/2016;Notes:Limited seven inch vinyl pressing of this split single. Some records come out of nowhere and stun you by their perfecti...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/05/2016;Notes:Limited seven inch vinyl pressing of this split single. Some records come out of nowhere and stun you by their perfection. The slightly jazzy soul singing of Elaine Armstrong on 'Tears Begin To Fall' is one and it's vinyl debut is going to be a collector's item as soon as the press sells out. Flip it over for the evergreen 'Speed Up' by Betty Moorer, accompanied by her brother Gil and the rest of the Chicago soul sensations, the Esquires.;Track List:1. Tears Begin to Fall - Elaine Armstrong;2. Speed Up - Betty Moorer
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.