- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Tears Run Rings - In Surges
- Write a Review
- #K59660 000000000 K59660000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:12/02/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Tears Run Rings is a long-distance relationship. In another life, these old friends were in the bree...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:12/02/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Tears Run Rings is a long-distance relationship. In another life, these old friends were in the breezy, mid-90's indie pop combo The Autocollants, and founded the renowned indie label Shelflife Records. Now, separated by the cities of Portland, San Francisco, and Los Angeles, they collaborate through the magic of the internet. The band records in three separate studios, transferring tracks back and forth over the wires until they are perfect. In Surges, their third album, has been six years in the making. Over that time span, the band met up on several occasions to write, record, and mix the album together, in between starting families and recording separately. Full of lush guitars, haunting melodies, and layered, shimmering vocals, In Surges picks up where Distance left off.;Track List:1. Happiness 6;2. Belly Up;3. Things Have Changed;4. Part of the Glass;5. Green Lakes;6. Broken;7. Destroyer;8. Something You Can't Hide;9. Sine Wave Sleep;10. Happiness 7
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.