- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ted Nugent - Free-for-all
- Write a Review
- K54917 000000000 K54917000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/23/2016;Notes:Limited 150gm translucent forest green vinyl LP pressing in gatefold jacket. Includes signature Culture Factory USA spi...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/23/2016;Notes:Limited 150gm translucent forest green vinyl LP pressing in gatefold jacket. Includes signature Culture Factory USA spine folder (aka an OBI). Features original album label and printed inner sleeve. Free-For-All is the second solo release from guitarist Ted Nugent and his first album to go platinum. As the recording of Free-For-All commenced, rhythm guitarist and lead vocalist Derek St. Holmes left the band, citing growing personal and creative conflicts with Nugent. Two solid years of living together on the road had taken its toll on the relationship. Additionally, St. Holmes was unhappy with Tom Werman's production, saying that the producer was watering down the band's sound. A full year before Bat Out of Hell brought him international success, vocalist Meat Loaf was brought in by producer Werman to sing on the album. Meat Loaf was paid the sum of $1000 for his contributions to the album, which included crafting all of the vocal arrangements and two days of recording sessions.;Track List:1. Free for All;2. Dog Eat Dog;3. Writing on the Wall;4. Turn It Up;5. Snakeskin Cowboys;6. Motor City Madhouse;7. Where Have You Been All My Life;8. You Make Me Feel Right at Home;9. Queen of the Forest;Special Attributes:GATEFOLD LP JACKET, CLEAR VINYL, GREEN, LIMITED EDITION, REMASTERED
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.