- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ted Nugent - State of Shock
- Write a Review
- K59476 000000000 K59476000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/10/2016;Notes:Limited 150gm vinyl LP pressing includes signature Culture Factory USA spine folder (aka an OBI strip), the original al...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/10/2016;Notes:Limited 150gm vinyl LP pressing includes signature Culture Factory USA spine folder (aka an OBI strip), the original album label, printed inner sleeve and outer jacket. High definition remaster. State of Shock closed a decade in which Nugent took his hard-rocking wildman persona to the top of the charts. The album reached the U.S. Top 20 and quickly went gold. All songs on State of Shock are written and arranged by Ted Nugent, except "I Want to Tell You", which is written by George Harrison.;Track List:1. Paralyzed (Ted Nugent);2. Take It or Leave It (Ted Nugent);3. Alone (Ted Nugent);4. It Don't Matter (Ted Nugent);5. State of Shock (Ted Nugent);6. I Want to Tell You (George Harrison);7. Satisfied (Ted Nugent);8. Bite Down Hard (Ted Nugent);9. Snake Charmer (Ted Nugent);10. Saddle Sore (Ted Nugent);Special Attributes:GREEN, COLORED VINYL, LIMITED EDITION, REMASTERED
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.