- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ted Nugent - Ted Nugent
- Write a Review
- #K58400 000000000 K58400000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/26/2016;Notes:Limited 150gm translucent forest green vinyl LP pressing! This slab o’ wax is housed in an LP jacket with the signature...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/26/2016;Notes:Limited 150gm translucent forest green vinyl LP pressing! This slab o’ wax is housed in an LP jacket with the signature Culture Factory USA spine folder (aka OBI). Features the original album label with printed inner sleeve. Ted Nugent is the first solo album by the rock guitarist, originally released in 1975. Tired of The Amboy Dukes’ lack of effort and discipline, Nugent decided he had enough and left the group. He took a three month vacation clearing his head in the Colorado wilderness, spending his time deer hunting and enjoying the outdoors. Renewed, Nugent returned to civilization in search of a new direction and a new band. Joining him in the Ted Nugent band would be former Amboy Duke Rob Grange on bass, along with Cliff Davies (ex-If) on drums and finally, from a local Michigan band called Scott which had opened for the Dukes previously, a singer/guitarist named Derek St. Holmes.;Track List:1. Stranglehold;2. Stormtroopin';3. Hey Baby;4. Just What the Doctor Ordered;5. Snakeskin Cowboys;6. Motor City Madhouse;7. Where Have You Been All My Life;8. You Make Me Feel Right at Home;9. Queen of the Forest;Special Attributes:CLEAR VINYL, GREEN, LIMITED EDITION, REMASTERED
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.