- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Tedeschi Trucks Band - Revelator
- Write a Review
- #K57696 000000000 K57696000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/07/2011;Notes:REVELATOR is the long-awaited, song-oriented debut album by the husband-wife team of singer/guitarist Susan Tedeschi an...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/07/2011;Notes:REVELATOR is the long-awaited, song-oriented debut album by the husband-wife team of singer/guitarist Susan Tedeschi and guitarist Derek Trucks. Filled with smoky, blues-dipped rockers and heart-stilling ballads that show off, respectively, the gutsier and softer side of Tedeschi's vocal ability, plus a series of emotive, story-telling solos shaped by Trucks's uncanny agility on slide-guitar, REVELATOR also serves to introduce the couple's new, 11-piece ensemble Tedeschi Trucks Band. A dramatic leap forward for two of the music world's most dynamic performers, REVELATOR is a confident yet unforced triumph offering a cohesive vision: an idyllic, musical world in which the echoes of so many great traditions Delta blues and Memphis soul, Sixties rock and Seventies funk organically flow together, blending with an entirely original, modern sensibility.;Track List:1. Come See About Me;2. Don't Let Me Slide;3. Midnight in Harlem;4. Bound for Glory;5. Simple Things;6. Until You Remember;7. Ball and Chain;8. These Walls;9. Learn How to Love;10. Shrimp and Grits (Interlude);11. Love Has Something Else to Say;12. Shelter
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.