- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Teenage Bottlerocket - Stealing The Covers
- Write a Review
- K60134 000000000 K60134000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/21/2017;Notes:Since their breakout Fat Wreck release They Came From the Shadows in 2009 followed by Freak Out, TEENAGE BOTTLEROCKET h...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/21/2017;Notes:Since their breakout Fat Wreck release They Came From the Shadows in 2009 followed by Freak Out, TEENAGE BOTTLEROCKET have been on a relentless (and successful) mission to bring their frenzied and fun-filled brand of music to the masses. After a brief stint on Rise Records and the release of their highly acclaimed album Tales From Wyoming TEENAGE BOTTLEROCKET have returned home to Fat, and their homecoming gift is a doozy. With Stealing The Covers Teenage Bottlerocket have put their pogo-punk stamp on 14 cover songs. Instead of going the traditional route of covering well-known hits, TBR take the opposite approach on Stealing the Covers by putting their unique twist on songs from obscure and unsigned bands that have caught their fancy over the years. The result is just as satisfying as any of their original work, packed with pop-punk power and ear catching melody from start to finish. With worldwide touring planned and new material in the works, 2017 promises to be a big year for TBR.;Track List:1. The Way I Know;2. Back and Forth;3. College Town;4. Don't Go;5. Robocop Is a Halfbreed Sellout;6. No Hugging No Learning;7. SH1T FNCK God Darn;8. Gay Parade;9. It Came from the Radio;10. Alien Motion Technology;11. Hat Nerd;12. My Very Best;13. I Kill Butterflies;14. Why the Big Pause
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.