- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Teenage Jesus & the Jerks - Live 1977-1979
- Write a Review
- #K78133 000000000 K78133000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:12/04/2015;Track List:1. Less of Me;2. My Eyes;3. Popularity Is So Boring;4. Orphans;5. Eliminate By Night;6. Freud in Flop;7. Burning R...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:12/04/2015;Track List:1. Less of Me;2. My Eyes;3. Popularity Is So Boring;4. Orphans;5. Eliminate By Night;6. Freud in Flop;7. Burning Rubber;8. I Woke Up Dreaming;9. Crown of Thorns;10. Baby Doll;11. Race Mixing;12. Don't Talk About Love;13. No Morality;14. Instrumental;15. Baby Doll;16. Freud in Flop;17. Race Mixing;18. Crown of Thorns;19. Red Alert;20. The Closet;21. Instrumental;22. Freud in Flop;23. Burning Rubber;24. Red Alert;25. Orphans;26. Eliminate By Night;27. The Closet
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.