- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Teenage Time Killers - Greatest Hits, Vol. 1 [2LP/1CD]
- Write a Review
- #K67077 000000000 K67077000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/06/2015;Notes:INDIE EXCLUSIVE. Limited double green vinyl LP pressing including CD edition. The long-gestating brainchild of Corrosio...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/06/2015;Notes:INDIE EXCLUSIVE. Limited double green vinyl LP pressing including CD edition. The long-gestating brainchild of Corrosion Of Conformity founder/drummer/vocalist Reed Mullin, guitarist Mick Murphy (My Ruin, The Birds of Satan, Neanderthal) and producer John ''Lou'' Lousteau, Teenage Time Killers' Greatest Hits Vol. 1 is 20 concise seismic shocks created by an all-star lineup of punk and metal legends spanning decades. Joining Reed on drums and Mick on guitar on the album's 20 mostly original tracks and few covers of underground classics (including the Rudimentary Peni deep cut that inspired the project's title) includes: Jello Biafra, Randy Blythe of Lamb of God, Dave Grohl and Pat Smear of Foo Fighters, Nick Oliveri, Matt Skiba of Alkaline Trio, Corey Taylor of Slipknot and Stone Sour, Tommy Victor of Prong and Danzig, Lee Ving of Fear, Mike ''IX'' Williams of Eyehategod, Mullin's Corrosion of Conformity band mates Mike Dean and Woody Weatherman, Karl Agell and many, many more. All instrumental tracks on Teenage Time Killers' Greatest Hits Vol. 1 were recorded at Grohl's 606 Studios in Northridge, CA. The album was produced by John ''Lou'' Lousteau, Reed Mullin and Mick Murphy, engineered and mixed by John ''Lou'' Lousteau at 606..;Special Attributes:LIMITED EDITION, WITH CD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.