- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Tegan & Sara - Heartthrob
- Write a Review
- #K68119 000000000 K68119000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/29/2013;Notes:'No one will confuse this with any of our other records', Sara says. 'It's got a bigger, bolder, happier sound'. Tegan ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:01/29/2013;Notes:'No one will confuse this with any of our other records', Sara says. 'It's got a bigger, bolder, happier sound'. Tegan is explicit about the supersized ambitions motivating the record. 'I kept asking myself: Can I hear this in an arena? Can I hear this on a teenager's iPod as they're riding the bus to school?' Heartthrob doesn't just sound different, it represents a more collaborative way of making music. For the first time, the sisters actually wrote a lot of the songs together (in the past there were Tegan songs and Sara songs), and they surrendered more control than usual in the studio, dividing songs between 3 producers (Greg Kurstin, Justin Meldal-Johnsen, and Mike Elizondo) and a handful of outside musicians to capture the sound they were looking for. Tegan and Sara are both effusive about Kurstin's role in the process.;Track List:1. Closer;2. Goodbye Goodbye;3. I Was a Fool;4. I'm Not Your Hero;5. Drove Me Wild;6. How Come You Don't Want Me;7. I Couldn't Be Your Friend;8. Love They Say;9. Now I'm All Messed Up;10. Shock to Your System;Special Attributes:BONUS CD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.