- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Tegan & Sara - So Jealous
- Write a Review
- K57457 000000000 K57457000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/01/2011;Notes:So Jealous is the fourth studio album by Canadian band Tegan and Sara, released on September 14, 2004. It is their thir...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/01/2011;Notes:So Jealous is the fourth studio album by Canadian band Tegan and Sara, released on September 14, 2004. It is their third album on Vapor Records. The album went gold in Canada and was nominated for a Juno Award for Alternative Album of the Year. Two singles were released, "Walking with a Ghost" and "Speak Slow", with videos for each. "Walking with a Ghost", was later covered by The White Stripes and became the title song of their EP Walking with a Ghost. The album art was created by designer EE Storey. In December 2004, Rolling Stone anointed So Jealous one of the Top 50 records of 2004. On May 15th, 2014 the album's song "Where Does the Good Go" was played on the Season 1 Episode 4 and Season 10 Finale of the ABC drama Grey's Anatomy titled "Fear (of the Unknown)." The scene in which the song played was when Christina and Meredith "dance it out" one final time.;Track List:1. You Wouldn't Like Me;2. Take Me Anywhere;3. I Bet It Stung;4. I Know I Know I Know;5. Where Does the Good Go;6. Downtown;7. I Won't Be Left;8. Walking with a Ghost;9. So Jealous;10. Speak Slow;11. Wake Up Exhausted;12. We Didn't Do It;13. Fix You Up;14. I Can't Take It
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.