- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Tempel - Moon Lit Our Path
- Write a Review
- #K66989 000000000 K66989000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/27/2015;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. After making waves with their debut album On the Steps of the Temple, Arizona-based instrumen...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/27/2015;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. After making waves with their debut album On the Steps of the Temple, Arizona-based instrumental duo Tempel return with their sophomore album, The Moon Lit Our Path. Correlating with their most momentous and intense work to date, the release consists of five colossal tracks that fuse haunting blackened post-metal melodies with progressive accents and atmospheric tinges. The meticulously hand-painted artwork was completed by illustrator Lucas Ruggieri (Kylesa, Dragged Into Sunlight, Cough). Founded in 2003 as a full band, the group eventually dwindled down to it's remaining two core members in 2006. Instead of pursuing new additions, Wenzel and Corle decided to continue on as a two-piece instrumental band and focus their craft in the recording studio. Blending the darker elements of metal with the melodic, the duo continued to construct demos for their self-released debut which Prosthetic re-released in 2014 to critical acclaim. The six-track record introduced the band's distinctive sound thunderously heavy instrumentals that mix progressive, black, death and post-metal into one mammoth sonic cocktail.;Track List:1. Track 1 - Tempel
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.